Saturday, August 9, 2008

We are to blame for our Countrys Faults.

I blame most of this cuntry's faults on our Generation. We are the morons, for example: "Fuck the Man". I am 100% behind this notion. However I'm one of the few people that actually is helping to “Fuck the Man”. Are you all stupid? Seriously is all of generation stupid?! I’m beginning to believe so. Our generation (21-25 years of age) is the most powerful generation alive at the moment, all we have to do is vote. I’ll say that again: All we have to do is Vote. Ok one more time: All we have to is VOTE. I am sad. I am sad simply because my brothers and sisters won’t stand up for what they believe in. Registering to vote is actually very simple. If any of you use the internet go to google and type in; how to register to vote, or registering to vote. So the next person that starts talking shit about our fucked up government and they did not vote I will get up slowly, look him/her in the eyes and hit them so hard maybe some god damn sense will leak into their squishy brain.

You simply have no right to complain if you did not vote.

To all of my fellow brother and sister smokers out there, I would start paying attention to news papers and follow up on a bill that is floating through the congress, it’s a small bill simply stating: A Person can carry up to 100grams of Marijuana on themselves. They will not be arrested or ticketed. You are even allowed to keep the “cannabis”. Now I’m no political major nor do I have a degree in social sciences but I think this is a good thing. And if it comes down to where we have to vote and if it doesn’t pass, I will personally beat whomever did not vote but smokes weed, oh and I will be beating you with a baseball bat.

Do you people not see that we basically control the god damn country? We have so many of us that whatever president we want will be in whatever congress women, man, or thing(Bob Dole) could be sitting in our states seat. We want a bill to pass or a bill not to pass we should get up and say something about it. And when I say something about I mean going out and Vote.

Tim Diaz

No comments: