Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Learning/Weed/Nice

1Learning is Fun. I wish I knew that 4 Years ago. I still don't apply myself and even now "i wont finish this"(this meaning continue to post), but I will try.

Marijuana, is not a drug. Simple as that. It is a plant. There are no hangovers, there are no serious side effects but for 3:
  1. Sleepy
  2. Happy
  3. Hungry

Be nice to all people when you go somewhere, especially to the people working. They make shit for cash, most have 2-3 jobs to make ends meet, and its not fair at them yell or bitch too. Just remember that people can't live without people who work there ass's off for penny's. Just give them a break. Also try to remember your first job and some shitty person yelling at you for a simple mistake or even something that was out of your hands like a price, the managers/crew at any store don't make the prices so don't yell at them about it, call up the corporation.

2Leeper & Tim Discussion
Time:

Leeper: Nobody should expect there food in 90 seconds.
Tim: True but they will yell and throw a fit if they don't.
Leeper: Well whatever.
Tim: I agree, Fuck'em.

I cannot explain Happiness but I have a examples. More of a list of suggestions that I have compiled to promote happiness.

[1Learning: Just do it. The internet is at your fingertips and has all the knowledge you would ever need, so just use it.]
[2Leeper: To be more precise Eric Leper: The man who saved the world from tornadoes.(Leeper stopped the tornadoes from taking over the world. Just accept it without questions).]


No comments: